Monday, March 23, 2015

Penny Matrix Reviews And What To Do Next

Ok, what I want you to know is, that most of the other Penny Matrix Reviews you will come across are all doing the same thing, and that's sending you off to a presentation that sells you a training platform, or lead generation course. You may need this, so that's ok. But you may also want to know that the "tool" you have to funnel leads through is as important as the leads themselves. Watch and take the next step...



Click Here and get inside to take a tour


MLM Marketing System And The Success Formula

An MLM Marketing System that is any good will make you money, BUT there's one other part to the puzzle...

The formula for success is: Traffic + A Great System = Money In The Bank

I'm not some magical genius, I was just taught this one simple rule when I got started in my first MLM back in September 2002, and it's the reason why I was able to go full time by March 2003, and have not had to work a J.O.B. ever since.

Listen, if you're someone who totally LOVES home meetings, or making lots of phone calls every day to build your business, and you're really good at it, that's cool, stop reading as this probably isn't for you.

This concept works for me because I am "average"... I didn't have any warm market to go to, the few I did have all called it a pyramid and said those never work.

I did break my own rule back in 2004 and joined a program that didn't have a system, but the hype was SO huge I didn't think I'd need one. Just call leads and tell them it's the best thing since sliced bread and they'll join...

well, that was an eye opening experience, and was when I really realized that the reason I was successful before, and so quickly was because I was just like the other 95% of people trying to make money in a home business, BUT I had something that the other 95% didn't.

The formula: Traffic + A Great System = Money In The Bank

You can't have just one, a great system with no traffic is pointless, and as I proved to myself in 2004, a program with no system is pointless even if you have lots of traffic.

Not all systems are created equal, hopefully you know that already. All programs claim they have a marketing system in place, but very few, and I mean almost NONE have a system in place that actually sells for you.

That is the key, if you get 100 people to view a marketing tool, it better convert at least 2% into paying customers, otherwise YOU will have to make up the difference and you better be good... or you fall right into that category of failing network marketers.

So what's the solution? Well, if you're like 95% of the people who want to make money from home, odds are you can't sell, and even if you could you probably don't have enough people you know to sell to, right?

So, master the formula, or struggle and stay stuck forever...

What if you had a simple 3 step formula, and an MLM Marketing System that actually got results, plus it was just flat out easy to get started, would it be worth a look?

Click the link up above, below my video, and I'll show you an overview that gives you exactly that, and it's what I'm using personally, click here...

 Let's be honest here, what the Penny Matrix Reviews are doing is guiding you over to a presentation that sells you training and lead generation courses. While this is cool, and you may need this training, all the traffic in the world does you no good unless you have a marketing system to funnel that traffic into. One that actually works that is.




No comments:

Post a Comment